demo 8.11

dfjde

dfjde

Hi List

Would anybody please let me know for standalone installation of 8.11 (not SP1)
1. is WebSphere Express 5.0 required, if yes, please let me know where can I get it (for download - a trail version atleast).

thanks
dfjde

OK thanks, one more question please
Where can I download
Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003 which is MTR to be met
Thanks

Hi,
I have installed Demo 8.11 successfully and can also provide you the document guiding to the step-by-step installation of the same.......

Prefer 811 Standalone Installation_Oracle file

Regards,
Chintan,
Technical Consultant
OneWorld Xe.

Many thanks Chintan
Can you let me know or give me the link to download Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003.

Thanks

"Where can I download Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003 which is MTR to be met"

Answer: you buy it. Its not a free download anywhere (too big anyway)

lol oh man you funny!

But then again the fodder was great material:)

Oh yeah, in case you have info on that free download of Mocrosoft Office Professional 2003 pass that on too;-)

Well, I may stand corrected. Never thought MS would give you anything but it appears these epxress versions are free (even Visual Studio:-o). Not going to load this since I don't have time to play and I don't want to hose my machine but in the case of OW DEMO you only need the base product loaded and the debugger working to use it with developer functionality so these could be useful even if trimmed down versions.

Even though it would be nice if you actually had a name and a system configuration, your information was interesting and informative since I did not know these express versions existed. So thanks ElCid man of mystery. Heh heh heh

I am also encountering this error when I run loadone.exe. (see attached)

Pls advise

Attachments

• 107825-error loadone exe.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 199
man of mystery...I kinda like that
smile.gif
I'm actually a ex-jde'er, doing independent consulting, so I don't have a fix configuration, current client is on Xe SP23I1, Windows 2K/2K3,Citrix,JAS, this list is very informative, beats Oracle support
frown.gif

Dear Chintan,

I have the first document, but with webpshere don't worked fine, but with your second document (oracle) work fine in the releases 8.11 and 8.12 too,
very thanks!!

It probably wouldn't: express 2003 did not have "nmake" and JDE is reliant on it for builds.

But, continuing this line of thought, there may be freeware versions of "nmake" around, in which case the end result may be functional. That I would be interested to know!

Hey Guys

I could install E1 8.11 SP1 , however I am not able to launch Web server.

I am encountering this error (see attached), can anybody help'

Thanks

Attachments

• 107890-error e1 .doc
    28 KB · Views: 156
Back