8.11 SP1 8.95_G1

wisbadgerfan1111

Is anyone running Create!Form with 8.11 SP1? We have it working fine with ERP 8.0, but can't get it to work properly with 8.11. <font color="blue"> </font>

We are moving to 8.11 from Xe within 6 weeks and are currently using Createform. Silly question, but do you have the latest version, 3.1? We are having them come inhouse for training in a couple of weeks. I would be interested to know what problems you are having and any solutions you find. I will gladly pass along any info I obtain.

We were running fine with CreateForm and E1 8.10 tools release 8.93_S1. We have just upgraded to tools release 8.95_I2 (in mulit-foundation) and the inteface to createform seems to be broken.

We have upgraded to the latest version of Create!Form. I'm currently on 8.95 G_1 and moving to the latest tools next week. Apparently, the pdf starts getting produced (the header) and then that's all we get. Looking at the logs in Create!Form, it seems to stop at the word "stream". Do you have a call open with Oracle?

Re: 8.11 SP1 8.95_G1 Woo Hoo

We have Create!Form up and running on our system. For 8.95_* you will need to be on 3.2 with SP2 (Creat!Form) The 8.95 confuses and entry in the registry and the SP addresses the issue. Has to do with the compression. Hope this helps.
smile.gif

Re: 8.11 SP1 8.95_G1 Woo Hoo

CF 3.2 handles the PDF compression from E811 intrinsically while CF 3.1 does not. To get CF 3.1 to work, turn off PDF compresion in the ES JDE.INI:

In the [UBE] section; you would insert the line UBEPDFCompression=0

Back