Unable to Locate Security server(Demo E8.11)

cafu

Hi all, I have installed JDE Enterprise 8.11 in my notebook(include JDE installation and Microsoft soft and JDE SPC code), but it show me the error message "Unable to locate security server" when I try to login JDE E8.11, how can I solve it, thanks for your help.Urgent.

Well, since you said it is urgent, ;-), have you installed 8.11 or 8.11 SP1 Standalone? The 8.11 (non SP1) requires you to run the loadeone program prior to logging in. On a slower machine this may take 30 to 60 seconds before you'll be able to even attempt a logon. Check past posts on this subject, it has been discussed several times before on JDEList.

Solution for your [ Unable to Locate Security server(Demo E8.11) ]

hello cafu,
Adnan Nawab here,for the Security Server Error problem Go in jde.ini file and check the port number for Eg-if u had given 6012 some times system changes it to 6013/6014 and then go in Task manager and END the Jde.net process restart the PC and open JD again.See if this solves your Security Problem.

Regarding your Security server(Demo E8.11) Problem if the first one dosn\'t work which i had given you before

Hello,
Adnan nawab here,As i said the steps before Regarding the Security if it is still not working then open the jde.ini file go in the [SECURITY] section in that change the values of SecurityServer="" your MSSQLServer's server name,for getting this double click the icon of MSSQL server and there you can see the Server name copy this server name to your SecurityServer= ,what ever ur MSSQL server name is.See if this solves your Security problem.

Back