Error 078D when tried to receive direct ship orders at multiple location

jde1009

Hello
I am facing an issue with direct ship receipts.When try to receive the direct ship orders for multiple locations (ie by selecting option 4) I am getting an error 078D - Open for table F4301Z failed.
Tried to debug the issue, the error is thrown by business function DuplicatePODetailLine(XT4301Z2).

It will be of great help if anyone knows the solution and want to share the info.

Thanks.

Unable to send message to security server

I am trying to log into DEP811 to build my full pacakge. I keep getting this error message
"Unable to send message to security server"

Then "failed to communicate with security server"

I know it has something to so with the database. I am running on SQL.

Thanks
Beatrice

Hi,

Still unsure about your business scenario.

Actually, Direct ship orders does not hit your inventory. forget multiple locations. The line type generally used is D.

Regards

Vijay Ekambaram,
Business Consultant-JDE Eone
ITTI Private limited
Mumbai

Thanks Guys for the reply.

Vijay, here I am facing an issue when I try to receive a direct shipped order using option 4 ie Receipve Into multiple Location. Following is the detail description
1. For direct ship line I enter Option 4
2. then on select multiple location screen I enter qty and location and hit OK
3. I am back to PO receipt screen, then I put receipt option 1 for the multiple lines i want to receive.
4. at this point on row exit above mentioned error occurs.

It is not related to inventory,but i guess its an issue with database.Not sure though.

Thanks Guys for the reply.

Vijay, here I am facing an issue when I try to receive a direct shipped order using option 4 ie Receipve Into multiple Location. Following is the detail description

1. For direct ship line I enter Option 4
2. then on select multiple location screen I enter qty and location and hit OK
3. I am back to PO receipt screen, then I put receipt option 1 for the multiple lines i want to receive.
4. at this point on row exit above mentioned error occurs.

It is not related to inventory,but i guess its an issue with database.Not sure though.

Hi,

The error you are receiving seems to be offbeat.

There is no question of receiving in multiple location for direct ship orders. Because the goods are already sent by your supplier to the customer.
You receive goods using P4312 to reconcile the goods that have been despatched to the customer. An OV doc is generated here. There is no question of receiving goods in your branc plant.

Instead of using option 4, use option 1 and receive it.

Correct me if i have not understood your problem

Regards

Vijay.E
Business Consultant-JDE Eone
ITTI Private Limited
Mumbai

Back