Cannot Check Out Interactive Programs in OMW

DPonder

DPonder

Hi,

I was using P9220 in the DEV environment to verify some prior Vocabulary Overrides and to create some new Vocabulary Overrides. I was performing the following steps:

1. Using P9220, find the application program that had been changed and drill down to the see the overrides.
2. Once verified, take the row exit to OMW.
3. In OMW, check out the program and use FDA to verify the VO.
4. Proceed to the next program on the list.

I verified 4 prior VO and then I created a new VO. I was able to run this program and create a screen print of the changes to show the user. When I started on the 6th program, I couldn't get it to check out in OMW. I eventually had to end the process on my PC.

Now, I cannot check out any Interactive Programs in OMW in the DEV environment.

None of the other developers can check out Interactive Programs in DEV either. We can all check out UBE, Tables, Business Views etc. We can check out Interactive Programs in PY.

I have checked file F9861 and there are no VO locks.

Any help or information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Diane

ERP 8.0, SP23_l2, AS/400, Fat

I have to correct something in my prior post. It turns out that others CAN check out interactive programs. (We only have two developers and there was a different issue that caused me to believe that no one else could check out interactive programs.)

So, I cannot check out interactive programs.

Thanks,

Diane

Hi Diane,
I suggest you have your (own) project, and Assign the object to it, prior the check-out.
You may want to ensure your project is at the (right) Status - that usually is 21.
I guess you're trying to check-out an object residing in a project (where you are not an owner) / and / or is at a status > 21.
Please add a screenshot of your OMW, if that is not the case.
PS
1 - Are you able to check-out on a different wkstn?
2 - Are the other collegues able to check-out the same object / from the same project, you are trying to?

Warm regards,

Back