Inbound 850 Purchase orders

mark_uk

Hi List,

I am trying to load inbound 850 purchase orders using R47002C but keep getting the error "Invalid Format". Can someone please provide me with an example falt file so that i can verify that my file in the correct format.

Thanks,

Hey Mark,

If you are in 8.11 you will have to go to P93081 on a Windows client and set up each user that will be running R47002C. One of the causes of error you are getting is this not set up. It gives an option to set up by role but that does not seem to work. Good luck

T

Hi List,

When receiving the 850's from our customers the address number does not match the address number on JDE. There is functionality in JDE to cross reference the address number by using eg, DUNS number. Has anyone do this? Im following what is shown in the documentation but the cross ref is not working. Im placing the customer identifier in the AN8 filed of the inbound 850 flat file.

Thanks,

Mark,
Did you ever get a response on this? I'm setting up a process with 850s and curious how to cross reference our ship to with a customer's plant code.
Thanks,

Back