Solution Explorer, Explorer Secuity - what table is value stored in?

JakeR

Well Known Member
We are 8.10, Tools 8.93_R1 non-HTML. When using Solution Explorer, some of the values for Security Type "A" are stored in the F00950 and others do not appear to be stored there. Does anyone know what Table the value for EXPLORER, View Radio button selected, is stored in? Fast Path from Solution Explorer is now stored in the F00950 but I cannot see where selecting any of the 4 radio buttons for EXPLORER result in a table change. I am trying to complete a SOX test on showing that I have secured the Task Views and how many groups have the EXPLORER Value set to "View" so they cannot see Secured Task Views. Driving me nuts trying to validate this using a Table. If anyone else is "SOX Challenged" and can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Gary,

The field you are looking for is FSDLT. I know the alias on the form says EXPLORER, which would naturally make you look for a field called FSEXPLORER in F00950. But is is actually being stored in FSDLT. The developer probbly dint take care to use the same DD item on the Form Control as that in the Business View / Table

And Guess what , its still like that in 8.11 also

So for your sepcifc query - all users that having "View" permission on explorer , can be got by

SELECT * FROM SY810.F00950 WHERE FSDLT = 1.

Good Luck

Thanks very much Ice Cube. That is it. View=1, Change=3. Exactly what I needed but could not see the value changing before. Thanks again, Gary

Back