Problem With Batch Version

coljp

Well Known Member
Hi ALL,

When a User tries to execute an UBE since the BV, the options of the menu ROW (Process Option, Data Selection, ...) they appear inactive. The problem is alone in a pc, The securities are OK.

That I can do?
thanks,

In Spanish:
Cuando un Usuario intenta ejecutar una UBE desde el BV, las opciones del menu ROW (Process Option, Data Selection,...) aparecen deshabilitadas. El problema es solo en un equipo sin importar el Usuario de JDE que utilice, Las seguridades estan OK.

Que puedo hacer?
Gracias,

OneWorldXE, Sp20, WIN2000, SQL2000

Is this a regular client, web, or Citrix.

Have the user attempt the same process on another machine. Is this happening on all UBE's or just a particular UBE. When was the last time the user was able to change Data selection and Processing Options.

Did you deploy a new package....?

The Client is FAT.
The opcions in the BV fail with all UBE.
The problem is only in One machine, in other machine is sucessfull.
Don´t have the new package.

Did anything change recently with security?

Does the user have any grid format on the batch version screen. If they do have them delete it, log out and log back in and try the process again.

Also you can try deleting all the temp files on that machine...before you do that backup the profile first

C:\Documents and Settings\userid\Local Settings\Temp

Hi Juan,

[ QUOTE ]
The opcions in the BV fail with all UBE.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am afraid, that I do not understand it clearly enough, but have you tried already to delete the six well known spec files on the mentioned fat client?

(ddict, ddtext, glbltbl with .ddb and .xdb extensions in the spec folder under the path code folder of the client machine)

Log off OneWorld before deletion and logon after deletion.
Let us know, does it help or not. Thanks.

Good luck,

Zoltán

Check out post #96220. Titled "UNABLE TO SUBMIT UBE TO SERVER". This may be related.

Is 1 or 0, the problem is equals.
I enter to JDE in this machine with the user "ABC" and the problem is present. I enter to JDE in this machine with the user "DEF" and the problem is present, but in other machine the problem isn´t present with the user "ABC" or "DEF"

Might be a spec issue. Redeploy the report to the workstation.

Hi Juan,

Where did you submit the UBE Version at all?
On the enterprise server or local?
I suppose, the answer is local.

Have you tried already the spec files deletion?

Regards,

Zoltán

Back