Direct Migration Data Conversion issues

DRezanka

DRezanka

Reputable Poster
We are in process of a Direct Migration from World to 8.11 and are having problems with the Data Conversion that has stumped Oracle Support. Is anyone else having these problems or could help resolve them?

1. The E1 Table Conversions completion status when run on the Enterprise Server are always flagged invalidly. If you submit more than one, they will always be flagged as Failed, even though it completed successfully. When run one at a time, they will always flag as successful, even when they fail.

2. The E1 TC R893003F fails. There is an OCM row that overrides the table F3003 to the target library. Instead of reading from the source, it reads from the target, which is empty.

So, I disabled the OCM row and now I get "ODB0000156 - Number of columns in table F3003 [53] (DSN: Business Data - SBTEMP) not equal to SPECS [77]."

3. We are having an odd problem with the QNTY Data Item in file F3002. We made a change in our World environment to use 5 Display Decimals. In base JDE it is 0. Based on the DD Compare, I made the change in the target environment, but am having problems with the data getting 5 zeros tagged to the end. I suspect what I need to do is change the Planner DD. Can anyone confirm this (I will try it when I get a few)?

Regards,
Doug

Nevermind about number 3. Apparantly the SOs needed to be generated.

Doug,

I am having the exact same problem with the F3003 table. Were you able to resolve it? We are migrating to 811 too from World 7.3 (AS/400-V5R3M0).

Thanks

Back