Odd Citrix crash!...please help!!!

jgold

We are running OW 8.0 on Citrix XP... evertything appears to be running fine for all our users (about 75 users on 3 servers) except for one particular user.

When she runs P42117 and hits the "find" button, her application crashes. I have tried logging into her machine with other user accounts and they work fine, i have also tried logging into other machines with her user account and it works fine as well.
One way around it is to log into OneWorld from her machine using another user's account, running the application once, then logging out and loging back in with her user account; then the application runs fine.

I can't even start to figure out where to look
crazy.gif
please help!

Not sure if you have found an answer or not, but this sounds like the user overrides are conflicting. We see lots of issues in which users will create overrides and kick them selves out of programs. Whenever I see anything ususual like the problem you are describing I will check there first.

I have had the same situation with user overrides. My two users that have had this problem had about 10 different formats saved to one application-form-version. If these users will not have over 4 formats, they continue to work fine. I am on 8.0 also.

Back