Identifying ESUs that have been actually deployed in a package

kymgro

I am looking for ways to identify which ESUs have actually been deployed and in which packages. I have used Package Build History and Software Updates History, but I can't see how to relate ESU IDs to Package IDs (and exclude packages which may have been built but not deployed).

I need to do this by pathcode so I can get a full comparison between PY and PD.

Not quite sure but believe you should be able to generate the info with PS's Support Assistant...

Are you on 8.9 ??

Would you like compare all Environment or just Object modified by ESU ??
If you like to compare only object changed, you can use F98222 table (OMW Project Objects), becouse each ESU applyed create a related project, with the follow name <ESU name>_<Environment> Ex. PF2594_PY9. After check if the objects are in a package in F9631.

I Think thats help you!!

Re: Identifying ESUs that have been actually deployed in a package 8.9

Thanks - but the real challenge is determining what has actually been deployed in the operating environment. In my case, I have 3rd party CNC people that build and deploy packages but they assert that I should be able to tell them what ESUs have actually been deployed (there was a problem with a bad ESU being promoted to PD from PY from a package that was built in PY but not actually deployed to any clients). And there doesn't seem to be a package deployment (not build) history that you can view on the actual client.

I just wonder whether what I am being asked to provide our CNC people is unreasonable/ not possible

Back