Need training for coding API jdeLaunchUBEEx

Cathy Wilbur

Well Known Member
We need training for coding API jdeLaunchUBEEx in a OneWorld environment. I have called Peoplesoft and no one has returned my calls. So I thought I would put this out to the listserv to see how other people learned the coding. We have no C programmer training either. Any ideas would be greately appreaciated.

Hi Cathy,

Have you tried BSFN B76A0440?
It launches jobs and retrieves Job ID and Server Name.

Sebastian Sajaroff

We coded our own custom TC jobs for our GL and AP interfaces to the F0911Z1 and F0411Z1. These TC programs do report interconnects to submit the other jobs from within the table conversion but we cannot get these jobs to print immediately using runube command so we need to code an API jdeLaunchUBEEx to get our report interconnect jobs to print immediately. I tried it within the runube command and it did not work. For example: R5509IN001, which is a table conversion (TC) submits R09110Z and R5509SR001 as report interconnects. I submit R5509IN001 thru a unix script. I ask the output to print immediately but it does not so we have to manually each morning have the reports print immediately. We don't want all reports printing immediately just these specific jobs that we specify running from unix. Peoplesoft told us that submitting a job to print immediately does not mean that the child interconnects will print immediately. That is our problem - we want the report interconnects to print immediately but we want a copy saved in the queue.

Back