Financial report problem

nairs50

I am breaking my head with the following issue:
I created a report using the BSVW v8300005. When I use the data selection as company equals to certain range it gives the output. But when I use the brand as data selection it brings up a blank output. I checked the table using the sql and found the values are there... Did anyone come across this weird problem...
Please have your response.

Remember - that Finanicial columns do a SUB-SELECT of the section's data selection. Take a gander at the selection criteria within the columns - that's usually the issue.

(db)

DBohner,

Thanks for your reply. There are no data selections inside the columns in the report. Even I removed the data selection in the section. My problem when you enter company range in the data selection it works. But our user wants to have brand only in the data selection ... That didn't go into the report. But if I use both company and brand in the data selection it works....

Thanks

Try to see if you are formatting the string for Brand correctly (spaces left or right). I had issue once where i could not get output with default JDE setting but could get if i formtted input string as exactly in table. normally this prom happens when you upload the master tables directly and then use them.
see if this is an issue.

CR

Thanks Guys...I think it would be an index issue. F0006 table has no index on RP02 (which is our brand field). When we use Company field along with brand in the data selection, it brings up the result. Hence the brand field is the culprit. As far as formatting Rana pointed, we were using the same brand in lot of financial reports. Even we tried to run the SQL from the JDEDEBUG. The SQL also stalls without producing the output.

Back