Duplicate Key in Index ID 2

mohammedibrahim

mohammedibrahim

Hi list,
Recently I have been trying to build full client package and I get the following error:

JDETAMP.C5624
CreateBTree: Duplicate Key in Index ID 2: {"" "+" 0 "AR" "" } (\\dep_srvr\b7333\pd7333\package\pd08-08-05\spec\rdatext.xdb)
We have Arabic language installed but this was not an issue before.
I have build full clients with no problem before but this error happens when the compiler start to compile

Have anyone seen it before
confused.gif

Thank you all

Hi mohammedibrahim,

I've seen this issue before. Do you know what object(s) that is complaining about the duplicate key?

I had about 5 objects with the same types of errors. All I had to do was check the object(s) out. Do an Advanced Get from an environment that builds without the errors and check the object(s) back in. When checking it back in you will probably receive a warning about duplicate keys and it will ask if you want to overwrite. Make sure you overwrite.

That should fix your build error.

Kevin

Thank you kevin for your quick respond,

crazy.gif
I'm checking all OBJ's since my last full client package (PD28-06-05) till now but I did not see the message

I will enable jdedebuge and run package build again to trace which OBJ causing the problem.

thanX

After long wait we have solved the problem with the duplicate index ID 2,
As I have told you it was working before but after we have employed Oracle DBA we had the problem it seems that he regenerated indices for the whole system to improve performance but he ran out of space so some index where not build correctly, so I had to regenerate indices for all central object for PD7333 and things went ok with package build.

I hope these will a help someone.

Good luck 2 U all

Back