deployment server swop out

Jayden

HI all

Deployment server swop out E810 release at present

PLease can someone give me some help. I have upgraded my deployment server and kept the same machine name.
I did the installation on the new server from the installation cd's then I just restored the E810 directory from back up.

I can Build update packages check in and out and do promotions.

But I can not sign into the PSPlan810 environment I get these errors in my JDE.log and debug.log I am sure I have missed something logs attached.
confused.gif

There are the local data base bat files for the planner data base which I have relinked but I still cannot sign into Oneworld on my deployment server any ideas.

Thanks Dave

Attachments

• 94652-David_jde1.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 469
Dave,

Can you sign into any environment on the Deployment Server , like DEP or the regular enviornments like DV etc.

Some things to check.

1. Did you export / import the ODBC registry settings
2. After restoring the complete directory structure did you re-attach the msde databases.
3. After re-attaching the MSDE databases, did you re-associate the MSDE database users. (This has to be done, coz you the mdf,ldf files you restored would have reference to a different master database.)

4. Can you install Enterprise Manager or any other tool which can help you look at the local MSDE instance to see whether all the local databases are setup properly

Back