Managing rental equipment

Arno

Hi all

I'm working with organisation that rents/hires out equipment to corporate and individual customers. Hire of equipment can be for a matter of days or months. The organisation currently uses a custom developed solution to manage the despatch, tracking and billing of the equipment to customers that is interfaced to JDE E1. The organisation wants to do away with the custom solution and have JDE handle it all. We're endeavouring to find out what other organisations who rent/hire equipment, who also use JDE, use as the IT solution to hire/rent equipment or how they have managed to use JDE to complete equipment rental/hire. Rental car companies would be a close likeness. The JDE Equipment Rental application is not the solution.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Arno

[email protected]

One option is create a JDE Custom application. I will get you more details
from a Car Rental company I was working for.

Thanks,
sAchin
JDE Technical Manager
www.CircularEdge.com
Enterprise One

Re: RE: Managing rental equipment

SAchin, I would be interested in your customer program as well. We currently have the same situation with having rental assests that are tracked in an alternate database.

Good morning, I also am interested on your program or solution, we do the same for one of our companies in Texas.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
thank ou
confused.gif
<font color="blue"> </font>

thanks Sachin. yeah custom option has been considered. be great if you are able to obtain details from rental car company.
cheers
Arno

Back