Suppress Output

kalpeshp

Hi,
I have one problem. I have one driver UBE which is calling other UBE and that other UBE is the Invoice Report. Now here after finishing Invoice Report UBE my driver UBE also being printed blank one page. I don't want this blank page of driver UBE. So how can I suppress my output for this driver UBE ?
confused.gif

In RDA select Report/Report Properties. On the Report Properties tab check "Suppress All Output". You will also have to do the same for all versions that existed before this change.

Barry

Hi Barry,

I think you are very familiar to playing with version. That's why i want to ask you one problem with version which i am facing presently.

I have one PO, on this PO i want to display versions of another application which will be kicked after this application will finish. So How can i display other applications version on my Processing Option.

Awaiting for your help,

Kalpesh

[Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a thank_you_message for Barry?

Or is it just anOTHER topic?

OFF
Excuse me JDEList this OFF reply.
Hi Ady,

Had you also bad day yesterday, as I had two times in the last few weeks (and maybe I has today too)?
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Or is it just anOTHER topic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, sometimes I has similar feelings
frown.gif

- everithing is !!!URGENT!!!
- rushing the issue with extra replies in the thread by the iniator without any additional info than wanting answer IMMEDIATELY and posting it after some hours after the thread was opened originally
- posting the issues to the private JDEList box of members and/or onto the e-mail account of members - many time - instead of post it onto the JDEList Forum
- changing the subject of other's thread
- posting own issue under other's thread
- do not say thank
- not being polite a bit at all, but being aggressive enough waiting for solution
- missing a minimal accuracy to describe the problem in understandable way
- missing system information
- missing a minimal signature, while the nick is anonym enough
- nothing is filled in the member's profile
- etc., etc., etc.,

Sometimes I think so, that I will visit JDEList only when I have an issue, and if my issue is urgent (yes, I have sometimes), I won't check PeopleSoft site, JDEList Forum archives, etc., I will place it immediately onto JDEList and will check only my thread for answers. If I do not get solution, I will reply my post at least twice daily - that I am still waiting and my issue is still open. I will let the others to figure out my problem from some words, and I will keep my system information as secret. Maybe I will create my own e-mail address book and I will e-mail my issue always to all, who is in my address book.

Maybe, some of old listers won't aggree with me.
What is your opinion?

After this thoughts, I think that, who will be answer my issue, if everybody will do so than me.

Excuse me again this long and OFF reply.

Yes, now I am sure - I had a bad day today too.

Regards,

Zoltán

We are considering requiring all users (new and current) to fill out portions of the user profile. This would be mandatory in order to post on JDELIST. Mandatory fields would be signature (system configuration), geographic location, and occupation. Any thoughts?

Eric,

It would be nice, but I don't think it can really address the problems Zoltan brought up. Consultants/contractors will complain that the configuration changes weekly / by client. Geographic information is nice but doesn't really affect much (unless we have ethnic predjudices - I hope not!). Ditto for occupation.

Zoltan, you know I agree with you. For good or bad though we cannot make people think and behave logically.
Logically you would expect that someone wants help thats quick and accurate and would therefore provide as much information as possible to that end. Experienced Information Technology professionals have been trained by their profession that they need to be as concise and accurate as possible. Coding teaches us that IF ... THEN ... MAYBE ... doesn't work.
Because of this I wonder if what we are seeing is an influx of people straight out of technical training schools with no prior experience. When I entered the I.T. world many years ago it was the older and more experienced co-workers who taught me how to problem solve logically. Perhaps we on the list are being used in a similiar way by "newbies".

Pardon my rambling ...

Not trying to be mean, smart, or blasting to anyone, but shouldn't the last few posts here be on their own thread (i.e., "Offtopic Reply Concerns")? When I get a new mail message with a subject of "Re: Suppress Output" or another topic I am interested in, I take time to read the message, only to find out that it is just someone complaining about someone else posting off-topic replies in an unrelated thread. Seems a little "off-topic" to me.

He's right. Please place any further input in the off-topic form. Thanks.

Eric Kempter
jdelist.com

Back