Thread: Flexible Accounting

Flexible Accounting

Hi there ,

I need to set up flexi accounting for AAI 4270 and 4280 for Business Unit and Subsidiary. The problem is for the same combination of Co / Do Ty sometimes , a subsidiary is required, sometimes a subsidiary is not required.

I've tried to use the price adjustment name but got an error message of Account Invalid in my work center after I've run Sales Update.

Does using the price adjustment field in setting up sales flexible accounting work in EOne Version 8 ?

Grateful if you could help urgently.

Thanks,
    Jessica.

RE: Flexible Accounting

If you set up your flex accountng rule to use a subsidiary, then your account will require the subsidiary. If left blank, you will get an error that "blanks are invalid" during sales update.

As for using the price adjustment name, you should be able to do this as long as the functinality has been enabled (P16902) for the file where you are getting the adjustment name from with the sales update program. If you are getting the error "Account Invalid", check you chart of accounts and make sure you have defined the account to include the name of the adjustment as the subsidiary.

Thread Information