Xe scheduler

Pearl Jabm

Pearl Jabm

Hi all. I'm going into troubles with Xe scheduler. Never tried to implement it until client requested it a few weeks ago. But each time we try to programma job on it it crashed with the next error message:

jdecgrt: Unable to retrieve Business View information - Application P91300.

The consultor assiged asked to apply the lastest esu (jd16197) but it didnt applied any objects, I also tried insttaling the latest esu planner (JD21516) with no results.

Any ideas?

my installation is:
Xe B7333 Update 7 SP22,
Enterprise Server Proliant 580 Windows 2000 Advanced Server running MS SQLSERVER 2000,

Hello.

I try debugging this by turning the jde.log on a fat client and opening the app P91300 and checking the BSVW which it is erroring out and try generating the BSVW and most of time it fixes it.

Thanks
Bondlela

Hi, I applied a planner esu (JD21516) and the latest esu for Xe (JD16197). No objects were affected for JD16197. The error comes out when I schedule a job, when i try to define the 'Scheduled Logical Server' selecting it from the Visual Assist it clashes with error posted before. If I type the server's name (not using the visual assist) and end up the process it shows the next message:

'The scheduler server is not a valid logical data source. Please add the scheduler server to the data source master - F98611.'

I checked the log file and found that when the application tries to access this table F98611 it points to a server thats doesn't exist. We rename the server a couple of years ago, the jde.log file makes reference to the older name. Gone to ODBC config (Control Panel) and they all point to the right server.

Any further advice guys?

Thanks a lot.

Back