UOM Conversion

Jessica88

Well Known Member
Hi there ,

If I have an item for which the primary UOM is UN (Unit) and a purchasing and a pricing UOM of MP (1000 units) <I've set up a conversion factor or 1 UN = 0.001 MP in F41002> and the price is 18.60 EUR for 1000 units and I'm setting up the price in MP because otherwise I get a rounding problem, why is it that when I enter a sales order (direct ship) of 1 UN, the price is being displayed as 18.60 EUR instead of 0.0186. It is displaying the price correctly only when I enter the sales order in the pricing UOM.

In setting up the price in the price adjustment detail revision, do I need to enter the UOM in which the price is being set up in the <Coeff UM> field ? Or should the conversion still do the trick ?

The version I'm using is ERP8.

Grateful if you could please help.

Thanks,
Jessica.

May I ask what your secondary unit of measure is for this item? My only experience with this was where the secondary unit of measure was the same as the pricing uom. Why this might affect it is because the secondary uom quantity is stored within the F4211 record itself. Could you try changing the secondary uom and creating a new sales order?

Back