print event rules?

mikemcg12

I have a call in with peoplesoft and they want me to send them the event rules for P07280. I don't know how to send these. I know how to browse them, so I can look at them but is there a way to print them or save them to a text file or something? I've e-mailed peoplesoft asking them how to do this but it seems to take about 6 hours before I ever get a response from them. I'm hoping someone on here can give me a quick answer. thanks.

From Event Rules Design click on Print, check the File button and then do a save as, select Application under Print Scope drop down menu and the click OK.

Hope this helps.

there is an appication to print ER ,could anyone help with the id...searched but could not find it...

www.patwel.com - ObjectBrowser

(db)

I had one of my analysts do this (much easier and quicker than going into OMW), but the analyst at Oracle immediately came back and said "oh, you've customized that application", even though we hadn't - they didn't recognize the format of the ER when we used ObjectBrowser. Has anyone had any success with submitting ER to Oracle using ObjectBrowser?

Thanks - Dave

I had one of my analysts do this (much easier and quicker than going into OMW), but the analyst at Oracle immediately came back and said "oh, you've customized that application", even though we hadn't - they didn't recognize the format of the ER when we used ObjectBrowser. Has anyone had any success with submitting ER to Oracle using ObjectBrowser?

Thanks - Dave

Object browser prints more detailed event rules along with display variables. It also prints processing options and other things related to object (Complete object details). It is not the same with standard ER printing. that might be eye catchy for Oracle guy to say you customized your ER printing.

Back