can't submit job to enterpriseserver

marsyang

can\'t submit job to enterpriseserver

Hi lists:
When I submit a job to the enterpriseserver,It seemed don't work.The status of the submit report(P986116) always show 'W'(Waiting).It happened after the restart of database.Anyone can help me?Thanks.
JdeOW B7333 SP22 U7
ORACLE 9I
HP-UNIX

Re: can\'t submit job to enterpriseserver

Are your OneWorld services running?

If you restarted the database you should probably restart the OneWorld services.

I have restarted the OW services and Oracle again.But it still can't work.

It sounds like you are having issues with your UBE kernel or JDE kernels. Check the log directory for errors in your kernel logs. Also, has anything else changed with your JDE install lately? Check your JDE.INI file to make sure you have the UBE KERNEL section defined properly to autostart a process.

Dan

Did you restart the database first and then the services?

I see that you are on UNIX, check the case of your server datasource. make sure that it is in lower case since Unix is very case sensetive.

has there been a change in the user ID password that is listed in your ES JDE.INI. The user ID and password are hard coded in this file, and if you recently changed it and didn't go to the appropriate section in the JDE.INI file, you will have all batch jobs sit in a waiting status.

Probably not the issue...but just a thought....

Regards,

Mary,
Did you ever get this resolved? We appear to be having a similar problem on our develpment server.

Back