Thread: TO LOAD LINES OF EXPENSES OF TRANSPORT

TO LOAD LINES OF EXPENSES OF TRANSPORT

Hi,

We are using an item to load expenses of transport in the sales order, I would like to charge this lines automatically when the total amount of sales order is minor that 150€

Somebody knows if there is some way to do it automatically?

Many thanks in advance.
    Javier.

XE | SP22 | AS400

Re: TO LOAD LINES OF EXPENSES OF TRANSPORT

Hello Javier,
    It seems to me that you are looking for a conditional order level reprice, and from my knowledge of pricing, I don't think that this is possible based on the order amount. However, there is one other option that might be worth exploring.
    Are you using transportation management? If so, there is the possibility through the customer freight preference where you can apply a billable rate based on the total price of the shipment. You should be able to get pretty close with that.
    However, if you are not already using transport, then there is an adjustment that needs to be made to your configuration.
    I hope that this helps,
    Mike.

Thread Information