Page Break After prints a Blank Page at the end

jdeow1

Hello Team,
I have made a customised report based on AP Ledger which needs to be run for a range of batch nos.For every batch no. i want the header printed on a new page.So in the last section of my UBE i have checked the "Page Break After" check box.But this is printing a blank page in the end.
How can this be avoided?Please suggest.

Thankx

OneWorld B7334

Hi jdeow1,

Q1.) Is this Page Break After last section conditional?
Q2.) Do you call this section via Do Custom Section?
Q3.) If Q2=Yes, then where do you call it?
Q4.) Do you call it from Do Section event of the level break header section on batch number?

IF Q1= NO AND Q2 = YES AND Q4 = YES THEN simply mark this last section as conditional.

More tips after your responses,

Regards,

Zoltán

JDEOW1,
You can define in the principal section, in the data sequence in the field (ICU if is the lot number) a Page Brake.

Hope this help.

Hi Carlos,

You are right.

If this section is a level break header, this is the most trivial solutinon.

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi Zoltán,
Thankx for your response.
Yes the "Page Break After" section is conditional.I've a driver section based on F0411 where i'm doing all the calculations and this driver section calls my Header,Main and the Footer section.I've checked the "Page Break After" property in the Footer section.
So when i run the report for multiple batch nos. a blank page is printed at the end.
Regards

Hi,
If the page break by sequencing doesn't work for some reason and your conditional section does have some valuable print or processing functions you have to create an additional Page Break section. You have to call it every time you need a conditional break exept for the last section. The best solution is if you control this page break from the headers exept for the first one (use a cFirstLineFlag_EV01). This way you avoid the problem of detecting the last footer.
Regards:
Gergely Pongrácz
e-Best, Hungary

Back