Problems with A/R Reminders

cyberscout

Hi
We are running OneWorld XE for more than 2 years. In this time we had different customer who never became a reminder, but there is everything correct in the address and the invoices are due. Now I started to debugg this issue, but I haven't found any solution. Perhaps somebody of you could help me?

We first start R5503B25 which updates the dunning level.
Then we start RDG03B525 which ist almost the same as R03B525. This report launchs automaticaly the print driver (R03B5005) and then the delinquencys notice print (R5503B20).

The R03B525 writes a record in F03B20 and for every record in this table a reminder will be printed.
We have some customers their invoices haven't ever been insterted in F03B20 by RDG03B525. There is a BSFN called N03B0084. This BSFN writes the record into F03B20. I debugged all that with a customer who receives reminders and another who doesn't. As attachement I made printscreens of the values of the variables who are used for N03B0084. But there isn't a big difference.

Has anybody already had such a problem. We don't like anymore to create reminders with excel ;-)

Best regards
cyberscout

Attachments

• 74137-Reminders.doc
    321.5 KB · Views: 97
Back