Get PO Data f(x) B9090001 in HTML

stu

I am using the "Get Processing Option Data" - B9090001 business function in an application Event Rule. When running the f(x) within the ER using a FAT client, the results are successful. But, when running the same application using the HTML client, we get an error stating: "THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVER WHILE RUNNING THE BUSINESS FUNCTION". Are there any know issues with running certain PeopleSoft functions in HTML? Is there any further setup needed?

I've seen this error before with our HTML client but it was related to issues with our latest java generation and not a particular business function. We received the error on any application we tried to open and usually had four or five different errors per application. When does your error message pop up and do you get just one that refers to B9090001? My advice would be to open a call with Peoplesoft. We've had nothing but trouble with our web client and Peoplesoft has been very helpful each time.

Stu,

I believe that business function is 'Client Only'. Please check this is also so on your system and then check there's an OCM record pointing to 'LOCAL' for this object in your HTML environment.

Regards,
Ash

Back