Fixed Asset Batch Upload

marss12

Hi all,

Im having problem did anyone faced this below said problem and solved pls help me out.

I am doing fixed asset master upload.I did custom UBE to upload data from my legacy system to Z-file F1201Z1.As u know on top the table we are having application and UBE to upload data to PSE1 table F1201.The problem is when i try to upload data using R1201z1I UBE its not uploading to F1201 table and throws error made the EDSP flag to '0'.Then I changed the flag to blank and run again the UBE with the same datas as before but this time its uploads data to F1201 table.I dont know why when run first time its not uploading data to F1201.

This i did for say 10 records but my legacy system has more that 20000 records I cant change all the time the EDSP falg to '0' and run.

If any one face this pls help me out..Thanks in advance

Try to run it the first time with OW debugger on. Then you'll be able to see what's happening.

I sloved It..

I found that company number when I am Inserting it goes as '1' insteaded of 00001.When we make changes those record using Z Application it automatically changes to '00001'.
So I manually inserted the company value as 00001 in the CO filed.

Thanks for the response.

Back