Sales Invoice R42565

Jessica88

Well Known Member
Hi there,

Would be grateful if anyone can help urgently. Basically I need to know how I can regroup items with different Qty in my sales orders when they come from different lots and how to differentiate them from free goods. Let me explain by giving an example. If I have an Item X with an Order Qty of 100 and I give 1 free of Item X for every sale of 12 such items. So with 100, I will give away 8 free Item X. Now assume that the 108 is taken from 3 different lots as follows :

Qty 75 Item X @ USD 10.00 from Lot A
Qty 25 Item X @ USD 10.00 from Lot B
Qty 8 Item X @ USD 0.00 from Lot C
The above lines will be populated in F4211.

Now what I want on my invoice is the following :

Qty 100 Item X @ USD 10.00
Qty 8 Item X @ USD 0.00
There is no need to mention the lot numbers.

Now what I need to know is what rule can I ask the developer to use so that he can successfully regroup the items when they come from different lots and not to regroup them when they are free items.

Can anyone help urgently ?

I have asked them to look for the field OORN but they said this does not get populated into F42565 and as such is not possible.

Please help.

Thanks,
Jessica.

Have you tried the processing option to consolidate by Item - I thought it included Price as a break in it's consolidation logic?

Hi Jessica

I haven't tried this but you could:
1) Consolidate by item to prevent separate lines for each lot
2) Set the adjustment control code to '6' to print the free goods separately. As I said I haven't tried this and you may also have other adjustments in place you do not wish to print separately

If this does not work and you have to programmatically split the lines, you can use the SO08 flag. This flag is set to '3' for free goods.

Rgds,

Back