Voiding AP Vouchers

jde_nyc

Hi all

We are having the following issue maybe someone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated.

We wrote a check then we void the check so far everything is still ok now when we go to void the voucher it does not
void properly it creates 2 void entries for each line instead of one.
For Vouchers with 3 way match it does not always open the receiver (F43121 record type 3) - only the check and voucher will void.

TIA
Jde_nyc

jde_nyc,

You must void the voucher using the match process, not the standard voucher program. There is a KG document that describes the process and corrective measures when a matched voucher is voided using the standard voucher program. Your AP user desktop procedures should include the reasons and processes to take for all voids.

jde_nyc <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi allWe are having the following issue maybe someone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated.We wrote a check then we void the check so far everything is still ok now when we go to void the voucher it does notvoid properly it creates 2 void entries for each line instead of one.For Vouchers with 3 way match it does not always open the receiver (F43121 record type 3) - only the check and voucher will void.TIAJde_nyc
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to: http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=63187

This is the JDELIST Applications Mailing List. To stop receiving these messages, login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control Panel, then click Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board posts by email, change message notifications, etc." and adjust your subscription preferences. JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spears

World, OW B733X and Xe

Mike,

Thanks for your response, I forgot to mention that I use the voucher match reversal process to void vouchers created thru the 3 way voucher match and the voucher would be voided but the receipt will in some instances not open up

jde_nyc

I have found some times that the check batch needs to be reposted even if the batch header is at posted status. Are you still having the problem?

Back