JDELIST Forum Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
ekempter

ekempter

Administrator
The topics of the JDELIST forums is JDEdwards® Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. This includes discussions pertaining to any module, application, or software associated with JDEdwards® ERP software.

Forums are moderated. Job ads and job requests should be posted in the Opportunities forum only. E-mail harvesters, recruiter ads, flames, and commercial ads are not allowed on the lists. References to commercial products should be restricted to name and contact.

Re: JDELIST Mailing List and Forum Guidelines

What is the actual difference between the 2 forums?EnterpriseOne and EnterpriseOne Developers - a lot of times i am left to wonder which one to use for a technical question - as both indicate that the forum is for E1 technical .

Would appreciate if you could clarify this.

thanks
sheeba

Hi Sheeba,

Let us say, the Developer forum is for a sub-set of technical issues, which are development related. All other tehcnical issues belong to the other forum - like CNC, install, upgrade, HW/SW/DataBase maintenance, etc.

By the way, better place to ask this on the Off Topic / Help forum - though it is not a "really Off-Topic" question
cool.gif

Maybe, one of the moderators will move your question and my reply there.

Regards,

Zoltán

that makes sense!. thanks much Zoltan.

i guess the moderators should specify this on the description of these forums (E1 AND E1 DEVELOPERS) , so then people won't post the same question in multiple forums on the jdelist - i have done that myself a couple of times before ('coz i was not sure - where the right place wud be for me to post)

but now it is clear. hoping we see a change on their descriptions soon.

rgds
sheeba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back