Changing font/colour in Form fileds -- Possible?

sanjaygt

I wish to highlight some mandatory fields in a Form?
Is it possible to change the font and colour of a FC variable in a Form?

Can anybody help?

Use the "Set Edit Control Color (FC Field,Color)" System Function under the Control tree.This sets the form control to a different color.
Use the "Set Edit Control Font (FC Field,Font)" System Function under the Control tree.This sets the form control to a different font.

Hope this helps,
Sriram Visvanathan
JDE Product Certified Professional
SNB Services Inc.

Thanks Sriram, for your suggestion. However, my requirement was a little different. I have a field which is Disabled. As expected, the colour is showing as grey. But I wish to show it as Blue/Red, etc. In such a case, the system function for changing the colour does not work.
Do you know how to achieve this?

Try enabling the field. In the dialog is inatialized section for the form, disable the field and set the color.

I have the same problem ... I want to change the font-color of an edit control in the event rules of the find button, but the edit control is read-only. So the system function does not work. I also tried to enable the control, change the color and then disable it again - but again no change of color. Does anybody know a solution to this problem?

Having the same issue. Since the field is disabled the Set edit font color does not work. Any alternatives ?

Use the "Set Edit Control Color (FC Field,Color)" System Function under the Control tree.This sets the form control to a different color.
Use the "Set Edit Control Font (FC Field,Font)" System Function under the Control tree.This sets the form control to a different font.

Hope this helps,
Sriram Visvanathan
JDE Product Certified Professional
SNB Services Inc.
hi where can I see the control tree?

Back