Error when deploying Full Package

dquimerch

Hi all,
I have an Error message in R98825D report when deploying a full package on an Entreprise Server.
"Path Code not defined for Entreprise Server".

The message is the same when trying to deploy from Deployment Server or from a workstation
The deployment is OK from another pathcode.

Thanks for any help
Didier Quimerch

JAS Server W2K SP3, WebSphere 4.0.5, JRE 1.3.1
ERP8 SP21 I1, Update 1
Oracle 8.1.7.4, AIX 4.3

I just ran into this problem, and it occurred because I had changed one environment from an alternate foundation back to our normal production foundation. What I needed to do was go into P9654A, select the production Enterprise Server, and then go into the Environments form exit, and update this appropriately. Then do this for any alternate foundation Enterprise Server(s), too. I believe you should have any single environment mapped to ONLY one Enterprise Server.

The other thing that we did on our enterprise server was, after we had finished needing the multiple foundations, we cleaned up our alternate b7333spxx directory on the enterprise server. However, the alternate foundation enterprise server defined in P9654A still pointed to this directory, thus giving us the deployment error.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot Don !
I had effectively only one pathcode mapped to the Entreprise Server. Now environments updated appropriately whith P9654A.
Deployment is actually in progress and whill run correctly (I hope).
Thanks.

Didier Quimerc'h

Back