F98741 is not mapped..

jaisejames

Well Known Member
Gentlemen, I am looking for an answer for a question here...

I want to know the exact need for F98741 ( central object) mapped by environment)... I know its used for event rules and it is build in spec for GBRSPEC.... Now I have two installtion for quite some time and never had a problem without this oCMmapping existing... now I have error in GBRSPEC ( not a a whole lot a 2 or three errors only) ina new ful package other wise the package is successsful but after deployment to a client when user are loging in the client they are having errors
like An Invalid object has been references in an IF/While statement Application
P98305 Event:end dialog

ANy help will be appreciated...

The F98741 is the Event Rule Specifications (GBRSPEC) Table - and is referenced by the Pathcode Definitions' Datasource reference to the Central Objects Database.

There should never be a need for any OCM mapping to any of the Central Object tables (except of course for Versions)

What is interesting is the error that you reference is a Versions error - are you sure you have the F983051 mapped correctly ?

Can you post more info ?

HI Jon,

That was one of the error... we have error in OMW with F98220...every thing works fine if I reinstall the old package.... with the new package only I am havign this issue.... I never had this problem before.. Now since this is not happenig with the old package I dont think its a ocm mapping issue( correct me if I am wrong)...

Let me know what do you think...Appreciate your help

Jon,

I wil add one morthing Lst night I replaced the gbrspec from py to this pd path code and most of thing started to work.. So I am not sure if the gbspec have problem as These are event rule error which is stored in GBRSPEEC.. which f98741... Package did not show any error.. So not sure where to trouble shoot....

Back