did split of 10 assets into 5 .After the split qty has split but cost has
not split .When we are making enquiry on cost summary only accumulated
depreciation is coming not cost.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

ashok

Thanks for reply and your time.Here are the answer to your questions
1 The assets in question is one assets record 10 in units.
2 We are using U method
3 FX range of AAI are setup in the split range of accounts.
From the same split programme other assets have given correct cost .But for this assets only cost has not split and not updated to F1202 and cost is not showing in Cost summarry and also cost is not deducting from parent assets.This assets cost was uploaded From last year in Current year in JDE FA .
I need your advice how to rectify this error should i Void this split JE and resplit again or update file thru backend datase.
I would be thakful to if you could give your some view on above.
Regards
ashok
Server : Compaq ML370

O/s: Windows 2000 Advanced Server

S/w: JD Edwards One World B73.3.3

DBMS: MSSQL Server ? SQL Server 2000

KSmithCPA <[email protected]> wrote:
KSmithCPA replied to your post at the site: .
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=43803

A few questions:1. Is this one asset record with a quantity of 10 units? 2. Are you using split method A, U or %?3. Are your FX** AAI Account ranges correctly set-up?I just ran a test and ours is working correctly, maybe some additional information will help spot your problem.

Do you Yahoo!?

ashok

So, the record in question was converted? Sounds like there could be a problem with how this record was created during the conversion. Does depreciation calculate correctly for this asset? If not, you may want to try setting up a new asset record using JDE and removing the old one.

Certainly you could void the Split and try again. Or you could post a manual JE to move cost from one asset # to another.

Good Luck.

thanks for ur reply and view.
KSmithCPA <[email protected]> wrote:KSmithCPA replied to your post at the site: .
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Apps&Number=43803

A few questions:1. Is this one asset record with a quantity of 10 units? 2. Are you using split method A, U or %?3. Are your FX** AAI Account ranges correctly set-up?I just ran a test and ours is working correctly, maybe some additional information will help spot your problem.

Do you Yahoo!?

ashok

Back