JDE XE To JDE 9.2 UPGRADE

mangesh.gadapa

Can someone please help in getting started with upgrade documentation for JDE XE to 9.2
Traditional upgrade.

Thankyou for your response.I checked the links but seems they are regarding the simplified upgrade steps.
In my case we need to upgrade from XE to 9.2 so would have to follow traditional upgrade steps rite.If possible would appreciate your help for the same.

JDE XE to JDE 9.2 upgrade process

You can find all the documentation on docs.oracle.com - that's one for the bookmarks:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E61420_01/index.htm

Since you didn't provide ANY other information i can't even link you to the right documentation.

Can someone please help in getting started with upgrade documentation for JDE XE to 9.2
Traditional upgrade.

Thankyou,

I am looking for some documents which i can refer for traditional approach to upgrade JDE XE to JDE 9.2

Thankyou,

I went through the link provided but i feel this is for simplified upgrade from 9.0 and above.

What i am looking for is some documents which i can refer for steps to be taken or process which i can follow for traditional approach in XE to 9.2 upgrade.

Thankyou,

I went through the link provided but i feel this is for simplified upgrade from 9.0 and above.

What i am looking for is some documents which i can refer for steps to be taken or process which i can follow for traditional approach in XE to 9.2 upgrade.

since i STILL don't know which system you're running i still cannot link you to the exact document, but if you check the application upgrade guide under the fitting base (IBM i, UNIX or MS) you should find everything you need.

Hello,

SYSTEM DETAILS:
Release :B7333
SP:24.22

ES&TS:Win 64bit 2008R2
DB:SQL server Platform NTSVR

We need to UPGRADE to JDE 9.2 TRADITIONAL APPROACH DIRECT PATH.

Back