Error: Open Amount Greater Than Gross Amount. R470412

vaughan

Hi,

“Error: Open Amount Greater Than Gross Amount”

I am getting the above error running the R470412 when attempting to process an EDI invoice and match it to a purchase order. The suggested resolution states:

“Adjust the open amount so it is less than or equal to the gross amount.”.

The problem is that the open and gross amounts in both the Detail (F47042) and Summary (F47044) are equal to one another. I have also tried making the open amount less than the gross amount but still the error persists.

I have checked the documentation and we are definitely providing all the mandatory data in the correct fields.

Does anyone have any idea of how to get round this error?

Thanks in advance
Vaughan

We are running release B7333 on service pack 22

Hi vaughan,

did you manage to populate your tables the right way? If not, I could send my inserts.

Anyway, I am trying to attach more than one PO/Rec against a AP voucher. Do you think that this is possible?

Just curious how you fixed this problem. We are running in to the same issue.

THX

Ben

SAR# 8190822 ESU JD24797 addresses this issue. I'm assuming you are facing the issue trying to create EDI Invoice (Transaction Set 810) with a foreign currency PO.

Vaughan, I'm running into the same sorts of problems using this program, especially when trying to perform the match to a PO that has multiple open receipts in F43121.

I have solved the interface for single-receipt PO lines and have even successfully processed adding a PO line for freight charges on the inbound invoice.

We are also on XE but SP23, so our installations are very similiar.

Have you found a solution yet?

If you match against a partial receipts you need to populate URAB
confused.gif
with corresponding receipt number.

Attachments

• 126023-EDI Inbound 810 Invoicing a Purchase Order.pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,596
Hi Michel

Has anyone found a solution to matching multiable receipts lines to the one AP voucher automatically?

Thanks
H.

You need multiple F47042 records in the case where there is multiple F43121 recipts records for a single F4311 PO line number, 1 F47042 line for each received line with the proper quantity received and map the value of F43121.PRNLIN to the F47042-.ZURAB field

Back