BSSV, Database Value Object, cannot find any table

• Thread starter WilliamInforich
  • Start date

WilliamInforich

Hello,

I just installed JDE E1 Standalone 9.10, and integrating with Jdeveloper11.1.1.5.

No JDE table is found when trying to Create Database value Object Class using the JDeveloper wizard.

The exception is : Can not load Table/View records - [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Object Librarian Local.class com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException

Any help is appreciated.

WW

Had the same problem recently.

For Demo Jnr you need to un-encrypt the ‘system’ account on the E1Local DB using the ReconfigureMSDE tool (In system\bin32, make sure you are logged out of JDE before starting this), then log in the DB using SQL Developer or something similar and add a new DB user JDE with password JDE to the database with sysadmin access (Without this user, none of the Wizards in JDeveloper can connect to the DB). You then need to re-encrypt the system account using ReconfigureMSDE or Demo Jnr will no longer work.

You also need to add a security record for “Business Services Security” to P00950 (I just used *Public, *All, *All)

HTH

Paul

Hi Paul,
Thanks for replying.
I tried your solution, still not work.

I got the error message in jderoot.log (Invalid username/password) :

05 Dec 2012 12:15:34,571 [SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Object Librarian Local. java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

05 Dec 2012 12:15:34,572 [SEVERE] - [BASE] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Object Librarian Local. com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Object Librarian Local.

05 Dec 2012 12:15:34,574 [SEVERE] - [BSSVFRAMEWORK] com.jdedwards.database.base.JDBException: [DATABASE_CONNECT_FAILED] Database Connection failed for DataSource Object Librarian Local.

here is the jdbj.ini:

[JDBj-BOOTSTRAP SESSION]
user=DEMO
password=
environment=DEMO910
role=*ALL

[JDBj-BOOTSTRAP DATA SOURCE]
name=System Local
databaseType=E
server=localhost
serverPort=1521
database=E1Local
physicalDatabase=JDESY910
owner=N
lob=true
unicode=true
databaseInstance=

[JDBj-SPEC DATA SOURCE]
name=Versions Local
databaseType=E
server=localhost
serverPort=1521
database=E1Local
physicalDatabase=JDEVL910
owner=N
lob=true
unicode=true
databaseInstance=
user=JDE
password=

I have struggled with this two days, any help is apprecaited.

William

I can connect to SQLPLUS with JDE password JDE, but doesn't work in JDeveloper

Hi Paul,
Thank you for the solution.
It still doesn't work.

I can connect to DB with SQLPLUS wit username JDE and password JDE, but doesn't woork in JDeveloper?

Any idea?

William

Paul,

Any chance you can build a doc on that process to decrypt / add user / encrypt? Or, if you are aware, point us to a KG Document?

I am not familiar with that process, and I can see a solid need in the future!

(db)

Thank you, Sergi.
After change the password for JDE in Oracle, the error disappeared.

But I can only see the tables in OCM, like F0004 etc., it seems something still wrong in jdbj.ini.

I past the jdbj.ini from sbf here, could you please compare it with yours? Thanks

Anybody, any input are welcome.

[JDBj-BOOTSTRAP SESSION]
user=DEMO
password=2X09XIbVRCY=
environment=DEMO910
role=*ALL

[JDBj-BOOTSTRAP DATA SOURCE]
name=System Local
databaseType=E
server=localhost
serverPort=1521
database=E1Local
physicalDatabase=JDESY910
owner=
lob=true
unicode=true
databaseInstance=

[JDBj-SPEC DATA SOURCE]
name=Versions Local
databaseType=E
server=localhost
serverPort=1521
database=E1Local
physicalDatabase=JDEVL910
owner=
lob=true
unicode=true
databaseInstance=
user=sa
password=

Everything works fine now.
JDE account is must have, and the password is lower case jde.

Thanks.

Could you please provide the solution implemented for this issue as above link is not available right now.

Back