Find Browse Grid gets Disabled

Shanmuga Priya

Shanmuga Priya

Hi All,

I am currently facing an issue with the find browse form.The steps that I have made to develop the application are mentioned below:

1. I have two custom applications P55CAS01, P55CAS02.

2. The P55CAS01 is a header and P55CAS02 is a Detail.

3. When I call P55CAS02 from P55CAS01 it passes the header information say Order Number and the details are displayed on the grid of P55CAS02.

4. The problem is for some Order number when I try to view the detail information my grid is getting disabled. the grid shows me the number of records on the top of the grid but the grid is totally disabled and I am not able to see the records in it.

Please help me on the issue.

"... two custom applications ..."

We really can't help you with embedded rules or bugs in custom code ...

Congratulations though on your first post :)

We really can't help you with embedded rules or bugs in custom code ...

And yet I have seen you help countless people, myself included, with exactly that scenario. This isn't the "Shipped pristine applications that work perfectly" forum, that forum never really took off... :)

Last edited:
4. The problem is for some Order number when I try to view the detail information my grid is getting disabled. the grid shows me the number of records on the top of the grid but the grid is totally disabled and I am not able to see the records in it.

Please help me on the issue.

I think we are having a hard time visualizing your problem. Maybe post a screen shot of an order that works vs. one that doesn't work. For the order that doesn't work, does it work if you completely close and re-open the APPL?

Hi All,

Thank you for the reply.

The Application grid was disabled due to the Media Object text. I tried to display the Media Object text in one of the column of the grid. As the Media Object had some junk characters it disabled the grid completely.

Back