P1201Z1 Fixed Assets Problem

cyberscout

Urgent!
When we start the Program to ad some fixed assets (P1201Z1) over the fast path, we have one Problem:
Just after I clicked on "Ad" OneWorld prints an error message like "Next Number not found".
The same feature works in the prod, but doesn't in dev.

What do we have to change to solve this problem?
Futher informations about our setup:
- we are using the standard version of this program
- NN for 47 (Batch No and TN No) is the same as in prod
- when I launch P1201Z1 there is no error and after I hit "Ad" OneWorld takes the right number (same as in prod) but although there is an error.

Can somebody help us?

Thanks a lot.
(See also the printscreen)

Attachments

• 36277-Vorlage Bildschirmausdrucke.doc
    63 KB · Views: 95
When you say "NN for 47", do you mean next number for system 47? If so, check the next number for system 12 - fixed assets. You will need next numbers set up for the first row of boxes for "Asset Number".

If this is not what you meant, you may need to explain your problem in more detail. Also, what does the detail error message contain?

Peace.

Just change the default transaction type from blank to JDEFA in the first tab of the processing option for P1201Z1. You'll be fine.

The solution to resolve this error is to Create 2 lines-one Inbound and another Outbound with Record Type = "Detail" in P47002 for Trans Type = "JDEFA".See how its for "JDEBOM"..Create in the same way for "JDEFA".Then run the P1201Z1 and the error disappears.

Back