Thread: Custom Published BSSV not showing up in WLS Deployments after successful build/deploy

Custom Published BSSV not showing up in WLS Deployments after successful build/deploy

A developer has created 2 custom Published BSSVs, and they are showing as built successfully in the build logs (WLS_BusinessService.log).

I deployed the package without issue.

However, if I look at the Deployments tab in WebLogic, I don't see either of the custom Published BSSVs listed.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by msouterblight1a View Post
    A developer has created 2 custom Published BSSVs, and they are showing as built successfully in the build logs (WLS_BusinessService.log).

I deployed the package without issue.

However, if I look at the Deployments tab in WebLogic, I don't see either of the custom Published BSSVs listed.

Thanks in advance
    You restart Admin Server and BSSV instance after package deploy?

Admin server first then BSSV.

Did the developer tick the box to denote which method was the published one?
    If so you'll see a record in E1 table F98603

Table F98603 has a record for each exposed BSSV and it's method.
    The minute a developer tells E1 there is a BSSV to expose a record gets written in there but the flag SBFEPFLG BSSV Exposed flag is 0
    When you do your promotion magic you change that flag to a 1

Thread Information