Thread: SQL Serve Management Studio - SDROUT

SQL Serve Management Studio - SDROUT

Hello,
    I am using SQL Developer to extract the data from JDE, but I installed the SQL Server Management Studio recently in my PC, as it faster and allow me to connect to excel

I tried to use the same query from the SQL Developer in SQL Server Management Studio, however the code SDROUT doesn't exit in SQL Server

The code which I am using

select SDROUT, SDKCOO, SDSRP2,SDDOCO, SDDCTO,SDDOC,SDDCT,SDAN8,SDECST/100,SDAEXP/100,SDLITM,SDPQOR,SDADDJ,SDMCU,SDPQOR,SDPQOR, ABAC16,ABAC15, sdnxtr,sdcrcd,sdcrr,imbuyr
    FROM stage.dbo.F4211
    JOIN stage.dbo.f0101 on sdan8=aban8 JOIN stage.dbo.F4101 on sditm=imitm

Does someone knows which field would represent SDROUT in SQL Server?

regards,

I suspect its not SDROUT that's missing but rather the table location is incorrect (or if not incorrect its not standard).

Normally the table would be referenced as stage.f4211 - not stage.dbo.f4211 (assuming stage is a real data source in your environment).
    So try changing the table schema references to remove dbo and possibly also correct stage to CRPDTA or ...
    Larry Jones
    E1 9.1 - TR 9.1.5 on Win 2012 R2. Oracle DB 11.2.04
    Wintel, BI Publisher

Migrating to JDE 9.2 and SQL Server 2016

Thread Information