DBCA.bat error while installing JDE 9.2 Standalone on Windows 10

Kevin Long

Kevin Long

Hi,

I am trying to install 9.2 standalone on a Windows 10 machine and I am running into a problem when I am trying to installed the Oracle database.

I am running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed Java 8u92, both 32 and 64bit, as well as WebLogic 12.1.3.0.0 (V44413-01) and the 12C DB Client (V47121-01). When I launch the Install Manager and click on the EnterpriseOne Oracle 12c Database Engine, it appears to successfully install the database application but fails when creating the E1Local instance, specifically in the DBCA.BAT call. It comes back with The command failed with error 1. I have not been able to find a log to explain the error, nor have I found any postings with this particular problem. Any suggestions on what I can do to troubleshoot it? If anyone is aware of a thread that covers this, please point me to it.

Thank you,

Kevin

Have you tried installing the Oracle 32bit database client before you do the E1Local install?
If not then I suggest trying that. Also remember to launch the setups as administrator

Back