Thread: customer price sheet using advanced pricing

customer price sheet using advanced pricing

hi

We currently use advanced pricing and have many different adjustments. We have customers requesting net price sheets. I know what all of our cataloged items are. If I write a UBE is there a way to call the advanced pricing from the UBE to calculate a price. If there is I could do that same process for each item in the catalog and come up with the net price sheet. Any suggestions on what I would call from the UBE? Is there an advanced pricing business function?

thanks for any help

Carol
    Carol Schwobe
    One World ERP8
    AS 400

In EnterpriseOne you have the functionality called price list. With this functionality you can build a price list per customer. The functionality is described in doc id 625699.1 (https://support.oracle.com/epmos/fac...046_77#Example)

I am hoping not to have do it by customer. We have thousands of customers and we categorize them
    Carol Schwobe
    One World ERP8
    AS 400

Thread Information