Custom Page Break causing section repetition

cameron0960

Hello,

I have a custom report that has implemented a custom "Page Break" section. The custom "Page Break" section is being used to insert a page break through code when a specific condition is met.

I have code that executes the "Page Break" section and prints a custom "Carrier Statement Header" section afterwards. My issue is that the "Carrier Statement Header" section that follows repeats twice when it should only show once. The image below shows the problem.

ExampleOfError.jpg

I've attached a PDF document below that provides the properties for both section headers and some code snippets.

View attachment Page Break.pdf

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Cam.

Custom Page Break causing section repetition

I think you should call Custom “Page Break” section in End section event (Carrier Statement Header).

Then it will be repeat once after completion of “Carrier Statement Header”.

Please discard the previous comment.

I think you want to display the Carrier Statement Header section at once after completion of Driver section.

If it is true then you can call the “Carrier Statement Header” section from End section event of Driver section.

Hope that will be work.

Please discard the previous comment.

I think you want to display the Carrier Statement Header section at once after completion of Driver section.

If it is true then you can call the “Carrier Statement Header” section from End section event of Driver section.

Hope that will be work.

I tried placing the "Carrier Statement Header" section in the End section event. The result was that the "Carrier Statement Header" only appeared at the end of the report. My desired output is for the "Carrier Statement Header" to appear at the top of every page.

I moved the "Carrier Statement Header" section into the "After Last Object Printed" event rules area. This allowed me to validate the condition after each detail line was printed. It has resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help on this Jay!

Back