How To Interface Non-Jde Receivables Receipts and Payable Payments to JDE 9.1 System

Karunakar

Hi Experts,

I am new to JDE world and currently working on integrating JDE 9.1 system with Non-Jde system. I have the following requirement.

In Receivables :

Business Case :

We are creating invoices in JDE system and sending the the same invoices to NON-Jde system. This peace we are able to achieve , But now the actual requirement is Customer payments are created in the NON-JDE system and they are sending the customer payment information in a flat file . Now i need to interface that file to JDE system.
Now my questions are :
1. How we can interface NON-Jde customer payment record to JDE customer payment tables.
2. I have gone through the JDE documentation and i found that we need to populate the F03B13Z1 table. But i am not aware of how to populate this table . Please guide me to populate this table.

In Payables :

Business Case :

We are creating vendor vouchers in JDE system and sending the the same vouchers to NON-Jde system. This peace we are able to achieve , But now the actual requirement is Vendor payments are created in the NON-JDE system and they are sending the payment information in a flat file . Now i need to interface that file to JDE system.
Now my questions are :
1. How we can interface NON-Jde customer payment record to JDE customer payment tables.
2. I have gone through the JDE documentation and i find any approach to acheive this .Please suggest me on how to interface the NON jde system Vendor payment data to JDE system.

Thanks in advance.

thank you

I am interested in responses to Karunakar's Payable Business Case (vendor payments inbound), if anyone has implemented a solution for this (custom or otherwise). We are in the same boat on this one. JDE does not have inbound interoperability or batch processing solution for inbound vendor payments.

You have to create custom UBE to populate F0411Z1 and F0911Z1 files. Please refer Document ID 663048.1 and 664757.1 in My Oracle support. OR you can refer Document Id 1275030.1

Back