Error Testing Orchestration using Watchlist service request

Gomer79

Gomer79

Well Known Member
Has anyone else seen an error message similar to this? I seem to get it whenever I try to create an orchestration using a watchlist service request. Other orchestrations with other service request types seem fine. The watchlist itself works fine. Just getting started with Orchestrator so this is a new issue. Orchestrator 6.0 with JDE 9.2. Thanks.

{
"message" : "ServiceRequest Test Watchlist SR 1.xml := com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Could not resolve type id 'watchlist' into a subtype of [simple type, class com.oracle.e1.rest.orchestrator.ServiceRequestStep]\n at [Source: java.io.StringReader@4b5bbdee; line: 4, column: 5] (through reference chain: com.oracle.e1.rest.orchestrator.ServiceRequest["serviceRequestSteps"]->java.util.ArrayList[0])",
"exception" : "java.lang.Exception",
"timeStamp" : "2018-01-15:10.12.52"
}

Gomer79,
Have you tried the Support document to find the answer?
E1: ORCH: Orchestrator - How to Use Watchlist Outputs as Inputs to Other Orchestration Steps (Doc ID 2345166.1)

Regards,
John
JDE 9.2 TR 9.2.3

Thanks. I have moved on from this project and the current version of this document was created after I asked the question. Hopefully it will help someone else at some point.

Back