how to secure Form/Row in application

egor1543

Hi to all,
I`m quite new in JDE world, so i need your help in security.
I need to secure Form/Row for few application e.g. P01012, P04012 etc.
I try to do it via P00950 but no success.
Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome Egor!
To secure Form/Row exits, you can set up Hyper Exit security in P00950, which is security type "6".
The My Oracle Support document called E1: SEC: Frequently Asked Questions on Hyper Exit Security (Doc ID 1377974.1) has a lot of good information.
It also says that "Hyper Exit Security is documented within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Security Administration Guide. This documentation can be accessed on the Oracle Technology Network at the following link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/jdedent-098169.html - Select the appropriate Tools Guides based on your Tools Release level."

If you describe what you want to secure and show what you tried to do in P00950, we can try to provide more information.

Thanks!

So the main idea is to close Form/Row for some application. I want to create role that will aloows user to create/edit/block Suppliers (V/AV/TC/TAX) and Banks (B). But for example in P0030A (Bank Info) there are a lot of another tab in Form menu (Multiple Accounts, Bank transit). So we need to close them, means user can only add bank info and save it. the same situation in P04012. In attachment i will show you current setting for this role that i have already made. And what i want to secure.

View attachment Current Security.doc

Thanks in advance.
Welcome Egor!
To secure Form/Row exits, you can set up Hyper Exit security in P00950, which is security type "6".
The My Oracle Support document called E1: SEC: Frequently Asked Questions on Hyper Exit Security (Doc ID 1377974.1) has a lot of good information.
It also says that "Hyper Exit Security is documented within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Security Administration Guide. This documentation can be accessed on the Oracle Technology Network at the following link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/jdedent-098169.html - Select the appropriate Tools Guides based on your Tools Release level."

If you describe what you want to secure and show what you tried to do in P00950, we can try to provide more information.

Thanks!

Here's an example of how we've secured some exits in P0030A:

Attachments

• Security Workbench P0030A.jpg
    Security Workbench P0030A.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 65
Back