Thread: Suppress inter-company entries for one batch

Suppress inter-company entries for one batch

We are on E1 9.0, tools 9.1.4.7.

Our issue is that we had a GL batch post last week that did not create automatic inter-company entries for one transaction. We do not know why, but we will need to manually enter those entries that that were not created. Basically its one credit to an account in one company, and a debit to an account in another company.

The problem is that when we enter and post this transaction, it will create intercompany entries we do not want.

One option is to turn off Intercompany in the GA Constants, then process this transaction, then change intercompany back.

But isn't there a way we can set this new 2 line batch to not create intercompany. I thought there was a setting at the batch level, but cannot find it. Trying to find a way so we don't have to turn it off then back on in GA constants.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymac View Post
    We are on E1 9.0, tools 9.1.4.7.

Our issue is that we had a GL batch post last week that did not create automatic inter-company entries for one transaction. We do not know why, but we will need to manually enter those entries that that were not created. Basically its one credit to an account in one company, and a debit to an account in another company.

The problem is that when we enter and post this transaction, it will create intercompany entries we do not want.

One option is to turn off Intercompany in the GA Constants, then process this transaction, then change intercompany back.

But isn't there a way we can set this new 2 line batch to not create intercompany. I thought there was a setting at the batch level, but cannot find it. Trying to find a way so we don't have to turn it off then back on in GA constants.
    I'm not in front of the application but I believe from the batch review screen there is an option if you have the security, to override the creation of the intercompany entries.
    JD Edwards E1 and World
    Blasenheim Solutions, LLC
    Technical and functional consultant specializing in Financials

Thread Information