BI Publisher - Burst to Customer Email Address

Mike Mackinnon

Mike Mackinnon

Well Known Member
We have setup a process to email AR Customer Statements to our customers. The emailing seems to work fine so far.

However, I am wondering if there is a way to specify the 'type' of email address to use from the F01151 table (types 'E', 'ES','I', etc.). We may have the possibility of many email addresses for a customer and want to use only the "ES" type for Customer Statements. BI Publisher only seems to use the "E" type of email address (Email Address).

Is there a way to specify this in BI Publisher? I don't really see this on the Bursting and Delivery screen.
Sorry if this was already posted but I did not see it anywhere...thanks!

UPDATE: Cannot currently do this. You need to do the processing in the UBE to find the email address (table I/O in F01151), load into variable (XML Tag) and then use that to burst to the customer address. There is however a BUG request for an enhancement but am not 'stoked' on it being implemented any time soon :)

Bug 13813023 : XMLP DELIVERY TO USE OTHER EMAIL TYPES IN WHO'S WHO

We are using the next level Message Id (EAEHIER). By designating different Message ID/Hierarchy codes, we can use a different email addresses for specific purposes. (POs, Invoices, etc.)

Back