BSSV: call to trigger business function F4201_UPDATEAFTER: GetProcAddress failed

MikeS

MikeS

We are setting up new BSSV Processes in JDE 9.2 (Tools Release 9.2.1) with the database residing on an I-Series. We created a BSSV to receive eCommerce Orders thorugh our custom published service and have our BSSV internal service create salesOrders in JDE. After the SalesOrder has been generated we do "manual" updates to F4201 and F4211 and some other custom tables. In F4201 all we do is,we update the two fields ZON and AFT where KCOO, DOCO and DCTO matches the created sales order values.

Now in DV920 we can run the process both locally on JDeveloper and on the server and everything works without any problems. But when I take the same order and try to run it through in PD920, the sales order gets generated but the F4201 update fails with the following error message:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Table/View - Error during database operation: [BSFN_CALLOBJECT_ERROR] An error occurred during the call to trigger business function F4201_UPDATEAFTER: GetProcAddress failed. Please see Enterprise Server log for details. Business function cannot be found,
Resolution: See logs for detail of database operation failure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When checking the logs on the server we saw that it is looking for the function F4201_UPDATEAFTER in library JDBTRG2. We do not seem to have this function in either DV920 or PD920. So it is weird that we are not getting this error message in DV920?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

JDE 9.2.1
I-Series VR7
JDeveloper 12.1.3.0.0

Last edited:
Well, we got the issue resolved. Turned out we had event rules on F4201 in Production that did not exist in DV. Once we removed those extra event rules in OMW and then promoted F4201 to PD, everything worked fine just like it already did in DV.

Thanks,
Mike

Back